The default permission scheme is showing blank and has no projects associated, but cannot be deleted.
The default software permissions scheme has projects associated, but is also showing blank.
Hi @Sue Webber
There is no way to go back other than manually doing it. As a rule, I never modify any default item. I use it as a base and create a new one and assign it to projects. you could install JIRA on another machine with an evaluation license and look at how it was set up to help you put the setting back.
You might want to take a look at:
http://wiki.cementhorizon.com/display/CH/JIRA+Factory+Default+Settings#JIRAFactoryDefaultSettings-DefaultPermissionScheme
Thanks,
PVS
If You Want To Manual Creation Follow The Link
@Sue Webber
Hi Sue - are there other Permission Schemes that ARE populated? You might could just copy one of those, modify it for what you need and attach it to the appropriate projects.
HI John
Thank you for your response
Yes there are. But
1. they are not set as default
2. Because the projects are associated to the faulty scheme, whenever I go into permissions in each of the projects, I again get the blank screen. So cannot change the permission scheme for a project.
See below screenshot, the highlighted schemes come up blank if I open them or go into any of the projects associated and select permissions
Thanks for sharing, Sue. Can you also show a screenshot of what it looks like when you click on the Scheme?
And can you edit the scheme?
when clicking on default permission scheme
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.