I need to start a new Confluence page/wiki for my team's project and I would like to start from a possible template that is already in the system.
Any suggestions on where I can start to find this?
thanks
Orlando
Hello Orlando,
Welcome to Atlassian Community.
When you create a new space in Confluence, you're able to select one of the space templates already on your site:
Can you tell me, is there something specific you're trying to create? I assume you might want to create your own space template, which is not possible. We have two feature requests for this:
You may be able to also workaround this using a 3rd party add-on from Marketplace.
Otherwise, if you have coding experience, you could develop a custom Blueprint for Confluence Cloud.
Let me know if you have any questions about any of this!
Regards,
Shannon
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.