I want to create a dropdown list in confluence template. Like mentioned here, https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/CONF42/Form+Field+Markup+for+Templates
Tried this, but when I do @VAR@ it doesn't shows any list option, but language option like html, javascript etc.
I tried to embed HTML code like this: https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/html-macro-38273085.html
{html} <div> <select name="Criticality"> <option value="high">High</option> <option value="medium">Medium</option> <option value="low">Low</option> </select> </div> {html}
but it shows it as html code.
I am using cloud version of confluence.
Any help would be highly appreciated.
Hi @sumit , out of box you cannot do this , but there is another way with which you can pretty much achieve this,
RegardsHaran
We had this in Confluence before we moved to cloud, really miss this functionality
Hi @Kris Luhr and @sumit ,
I can suggest a workaround using Handy Status from Handy Macros for Confluence. You can create dropdowns from custom status sets. They work well in templates. This solution works for any hosting type including Cloud. Please see the screenshot attached for details.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.