I have a next project and am using it as a simple Kanban style board. I am not using Sprints and so not able to utilise story points estimates.
However I want to be able to have some point system where i can assign a number to signify the effort a task will take. So, I've created a custom drop-down list with numbers ranging from 1-6.
What I am trying to achieve with this:
Create a chart on the dashboard to add up those numbers for each task within the "In progress" column and display them in a graph ordered by date.
Why:
I want to know how much effort i am putting in in a week to completing these tasks and whether I am giving myself more than I can take on board.
I was unable to use any of the gadgets to achieve this.
How can i track what I explained above?
I would greatly appreciate the help.