Hi
I have a Three Level Pull Work flow , When ever a Story is moved to Done in that stage and next work flow will take over
1. Story - Grooming Done ( DOR or Ready for deveLopment) - Kanban Board
2. Ready for deveLopment - Dev Done ( Ready for Deployment) - Scrum Board
3. Ready for Deployment - Deployment Done. ( Kanban board)
Problem is Stories who are Deployment done are not being updating as resolved and still in Unreolved state, I am not sure how to update them. Due to this there is a lot of confusion in release notes generation and tracking the project.
Any suggestions how to the solve this problem? Appreciate the support
Note: I have created a separate workflow for sub tasks in this Sprint which will be there in only stage two and They will not be moved to stage three and expectation is Subtasks will be resolved after the parent tasks and Subtaks will be moved to Dev Done
Regards
Surya