Hello follks!
Is it possible to style css of spaces? When I tried to go in Security and allow Css stylesheet the option is disabled. I am running confluence cloud. Is there something I can do to enable it?
Thank you in advance,
Anah
No, it is designed not to allow this.
Hi Anah and Welcome,As Nic correctly pointed out, this feature is disable on purpose, check the following image:
See Functional differences in Confluence Cloud page to discover all the differences between the two deployment options.Regards.
very sad news .... and a bit strange.
why simple css code line like "font-size" or "font-family" is not allowed... ?
all the fancy hipster css i dont need, but why simple css styles are not editable like the sidebar colors ? just do some select boxes or show allowed css tags ...
not understandable at the moment
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.