I can no longer can see the story points in the issue type ticket, active board and backlog. It was there a few days ago and then suddenly disappeared. I checked the project settings and the story point field is included in the scheme.
@Deepalee Joshi
Sometimes glitches happen. If you don't see them back by tomorrow, please let us know and we will share the link to open a ticket with Atlassian.
Time by time I see questions from Cloud Users here reporting some issues that get resolved by themselves. Especially if the user didn't make any change that triggered this behavior.
Best,
Fadoua
Thanks Faduoa. The issue still persists. I've opened a ticket with Atlassian.
@Deepalee Joshi thanks for the update! Don't forget to share the issue behind the problem so that other users can benefit from it in the future.
I'm not sure how the issue was fixed, but the story point field is now appearing in Jira. Either Atlassian fixed something, or our Jira administrator fixed the issue. Sorry I can't share more details on how to resolve. If I learn anything new, I'll be sure to share here.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.