Is it possible to create a blog with monetized ads using Confluence?
Hello Robert,
Thank you for contacting us about this.
I've never run a monetized blog myself, but I assume the ads are given to you in some form of HTML or Javascript? If so, it's not possible on Confluence Cloud to embed a script like that, but it would be in Confluence Server. See Functional Differences in Confluence Cloud for more details on how it differs from Server.
Otherwise, if you have an affiliate link you could link to that using Confluence.
If you have any other examples of ads besides the two that I just mentioned, please let me know and I can help see if there's a way to use that within your site.
Regards,
Shannon
Yeah, most likely it would be via some code block like HTML or Javascript.
Crap.
I was hoping to use a Conf cloud starter license.
Oh well
Robert,
Thank you for confirming. In that case, yes, it's not possible to embed code within Confluence natively.
I am aware of a few 3rd party add-ons that you could try: HTML Macro Add-ons for Confluence Cloud
Have a look at those and see if any of them could help you!
Thanks Shannon,
I think I'll look into an alternative, since this would add additional cost, and I am looking to make money if possible
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.