Hello,
I have a few questions regarding the Labels field in the issues. Please see below
Thank you!
Veronika
Hello, you can't do any of those things but you could use a multiselect custom field instead, that you only jira admins can add options to it, you can limit the options to an specific project and users can only pick what is in place.
Hello, thank you for the answer. Am I going to be able to create filters based on the custom field and then reports based on those filters? (Sorry I am new to Jira, I have read a lot but am still missing some information).
yes, you will be able to run reports for sure with those.
Thank you! I will try that! You were very helpful.
I found this suggestion that you can vote for : https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRACLOUD-23656
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.