I need to create a filter that shows all the tickets that I have updated by the date that those updates happened. Is this doable in Jira?
@mshahandeh
Hi
you can filter for the updated field
For example to find issues updated on the 15th of October you could try
updated > "2019/10/15" and updated < "2019/10/16"
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jiracorecloud/advanced-searching-fields-reference-765593716.html
provides details on advanced searching within Jira
Cheers
Kurt
assignee WAS currentUser() AND updated > "2019/10/15" AND updated < "2019/10/16"
This might be sufficient if you know you at least used to be the assignee.
Or if you are watching the issues you could add
watcher = currentUser()
Thank you for your answer but this is not what I'm looking for. The field 'Updated' gets updated every time that the ticket is updated. Then I loose track of the history of my work. I want a list that shows what I have done on each specific date.
Still not quite there but a little closer...
status CHANGED BY currentUser() AFTER startOfYear()
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.