Hello.
I'm new here and therefore hello to everybody and thank's in advance for any help. I appreciate it :-)
Here my question: I have some issues in my backlog which will not appear in the assigned sprint. If I use for example the right click contex menu ("Send to") on one of those issues and assign it to the sprint it appears in that view in the sprint. BUT if I reload the page the issue is in the backlog again. Although the Issue has the sprint assignment in the details.
In the screenshot you can see, that the issue is assigned to the sprint "Sebulba". But it is not shown there in the sprint on the board. Instead it appears still in the backlog.

That is very strange - since this occurs the first time and only with a couple of issues.
I read some of the "sprint is not showing in ..." questions and checked some of the hints. But it looks all fine to me.
I compared those issues with other issues which are showing up in the sprint as expected and I can't see a difference.
Any ideas?
Cheers
Sascha