Hello,
I'm unable to find Export HTML in my JIRA, when trying to export issues.
This is much needed in my team and is blocking our work.
Please help.
Hi @Grace ,
Even we are facing the same issue and raised a request with Atlassian:
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRACLOUD-73181
--Ravya
And for now, we are using the Print list or print details option instead of export to HTML
Thank you for the response Ravya. When I'm trying to download the issues with Print list, I'm unable to get the issue type and Priority translated to English from icons.
Any help on this will be really appreciated.
Regards,
Grace.
Sorry, I am not so sure what you mean by "translate to English from icons". When I am performing the Print list option, it is fetching all the fields available on the screen and I am getting the following response:
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.