Hi!I'm not sure, but it looks like a bug. In JIRA Cloud the background color was changed to a kind of blue. How can I fix it (back to black)? It looks really ugly now.Regards,ST
Hi Stephan,
Thank you for reaching out to Atlassian Community!
The wallboard background color was changed due to improvement and also to fix a bug. Now, instead of black #0000, the color is #283447 (dark grey/royal blue).
Regards,Angélica
Hi Angélica,
thank you for your answer, unfortunately it does not answer my question. How can I change the color back to black?Atlassian can't be serious. This is not an improvement. That's not an improvement, that's a failure. You can't hang something like that up as a wallboard. Customers might see that. What about margin & padding. Excuse the obvious question, but have you seen the screenshot? Except it looks very ugly. The "improvement" or "bugfix" is not helpful as you can read in the comments. https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRACLOUD-60152
Regards,ST
Hello Angélica,
This is not a bug fix, it's a temporary patch at best. It fixes one problem while creating another. You can do better, or at least make it easily configurable for the cloud version.
regards,
clr
Hi @ST Kambor-Wiesenberg and @Cyril.LeRoux
Thank you for your feedback. I checked that this change was on purpose to fix the other bug. With that said, I created a feature request suggesting to change it back to black or to add the ability to change to another color:
Please, click on vote and watch to receive updates. I added the link to this question and your feedback, but feel free to add another comment.
Hi @ST Kambor-Wiesenberg ,
The fix for this issue has been released:
In case you are still affected please contact support.
Cheers,Dario
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.