I created an issue, added due date. But once I am trying to remove it no chance. How to do it? How to empty 'due date' field?
I was able to revert to none In the new view, at least on my iPad. I suspect you can to it on desktop browser too and will try in a bit.
Hello @Kako Kvantaliani ,
Switch to the old view mode, delete the due date field information when editing Issue, then save it.
Good workaround. Thanks!
Look what I found out while trying to turn it off:
'Note: The new issue view is on for all business boards and next-gen projects, so this won't affect them.'
I use business board and am unable to switch to old view.
Hi @Kako Kvantaliani ,
I tried a business project and was able to switch to the old view mode.
You can try to add 'oldIssueView=true' after issue Key, can you switch to the old view mode directly?
E.g: https://xxxx.atlassian.net/browse/CM-1?oldIssueView=true
Ok so I was able to change the date back to "none" in the new view. it isn't intuitive but it works (for now).
the confusing part is that the date still shows until you hit return. I would expect that the date would change to "none" or blank when still in the edit mode.
@Jack Brickey ,
Hitting Del and then Unfocusing does not work.
I don't think I can assist further. I did check another instance (quick test) and did see that I could not clear it on that instance which tells me that one some versions you can and some you cannot. I would recommend contacting Atlassian Support for a response.
I had same issue but under Configure for fields, I made the dates non-mandatory and deleting worked.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.