Greetings,
I have one Project, "ProjectMain" where I create "CrossFunctional" Epics (Issues created in, "Project1", "Project2"... linked to Epic in ProjectMain).
In "ProjectMain" I would like a filter that can show me all issues from other Projects linked to all epics in "ProjectMain"
I had a filter that works, but only when I prioritise the Epics in ProjectMain, and prioritise the issues linked to them.
I am looking for a workaround so I do not require to prioritise (people forget).
Current solution:
project in (ProjectMain, Project1, Project2...) AND issuetype in (Epic, "External Story", Feature, Story) AND priority = Highest ORDER BY Rank ASC
I am trying to create a more dynamic query where I can use this filter:
ProjectMain-ActiveEpics: project = ProjectMain AND issuetype = Epic ORDER BY Rank ASC
Can I get a list of all issues in Project1, Project2 linked to Epics in ProjectMain using the named filter above, ProjectMain-ActiveEpics.
I have tried all kinds of .... IN (Filter = "ProjectMain-ActiveEpics") but...
Any help will be appreciated.