I have been trying to find out ways wherein I can make an issue invisible under a project when clicking on "Issues" under a project menu . I am not trying to restrict access to this issue from being viewable. Its just that I am trying to hide it from being shown. If this issue is part of Issue links linked by another issues , it should be viewable. I do not want to preclude its access . We have a few different issue types that we create that we do not want the users of the system to see and get confused. So hence trying to make them invisible but at the same time they need to be viewable for everyone. I tried applying issue security.This hides the issue totally making the issue not accessible to view at all.
I was also working around on filters. But is there a way wherein I can apply a filter for all users of the system in general to use(enforce by default ) the filter when clicking on a project in jira so that only the interested issues are shown?
using Jira 7.12