Hello,
I got the following problem:
My installation is finished. It is based on this docker container:
https://hub.docker.com/r/cptactionhank/atlassian-jira/
I use a postgresql database. Everything seems to work correctly but when I try to create a project, I only see the "Business" option.
This problem was also reported here https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/Can-t-create-Jira-Software-project-only-business-shows-up/qaq-p/669617
Steps I have taken:
As described in the community question, I've granted the jira user the "REFERENCES" right on all tables and restarted jira but this did not solve my problem.
Kind Regards
The problem was solved by explicitly choosing the jira software container:
cptactionhank/atlassian-jira-software
Thanks
Hello @farhad.taebi
Did you uninstall and deleted every jira folder and reinstall ?
hope this helps
Hi Mohammed,
yes I did. Since I installed jira as a container, I could just delete the whole container and spawn a new one, which I did right now. It did not solve the problem.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.