I want to evaluate Portfolio in a JIRA cloud. What I do.
The "Parent Id" might not be shown as an option at Wizard, but JIRA will recognize it through the values you're point through the CSV"
To create a sub-task of a regular issue in your CSV file, reference the unique Issue Id number of the regular issue in the Parent Id column. Do not include any value in the Issue Id fields for sub-tasks.
I hope that helps!
Cheers,
Rodrigo Silva
Hi
JIRA doesn't EXPORT [Issue ID] and [Parent ID].
JIRA exports [Sub-Tasks] field for the parent issues.
You can transpose it to the [Issue ID] and [Parent ID].
Also JIRA helps to know ParentID using it as a prefix to the Sub-Task's [Summary] field.
You can write a formula to split exported [Summary] for sub-tasks to [Parent ID] and [Original Summary]
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.