We're using Jira Cloud and unfortunately there is no such setting in our Board settings. I assume this is one of those many things which are available for Jira Server but didn't make it into Jira Cloud. How can I accomplish the same functionality in Jira Cloud?
@Oliver Schlüter , you can certainly do this in Cloud using the Kanban sub-filter, e.g.
fixVersion in unreleasedVersions() OR fixVersion is EMPTY and (status != Done or (status = Done and resolutiondate >= startOfDay(-10d))
Hiiii @Oliver Schlüter
I have never worked with jira cloud. But in server, in a board ing vie backlow or active sprint view, we have board button at top right side of the board. If you click on it dropdown menu open if you click on configure, at the left side, you have quick filter. You can write a jql in that (for example updated >= -2w and status = closed ) you can write some jql for that. And if you come back to backlog view or active sprint view you can see the name of quick filter that you have made and then click on it to show your completed issues in last 2 weeks.
Best Regards
Hey Ashkan,
thanks for the reply. I'm not looking for a solution based on quick filters but I'd rather have the board limit the tickets that show up by default.
Hey Jack, thank you very much!
Works magic! Thanks! Just missed single closing parenthesis:
fixVersion in unreleasedVersions() OR fixVersion is EMPTY and (status != Done or (status = Done and resolutiondate >= startOfDay(-10d)))
Any answer back ?
@Joao Borges , please post a new question so someone can respond.
Sorry to dig up an old thread, but when I paste the query into my Jira Cloud instance
then hit update; it removes the last set of brackets!
The query seems to work ok but anyone got any ideas why it would chose to do that?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.