Is there a way to share the ability to make changes to a dashboard you created?
Ex: While on vacation I want to give access to a dashboard to another user so that they can updated it as needed while I am out.
Hi Roberto,
You can change the dashboard ownership as described here:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver073/managing-shared-dashboards-861254015.html?_ga=2.20722872.1893379673.1570500283-1763566203.1523917618
Hope it helps,
Carlos
Thank you Carlos.This does help.I think maybe a Suggestion for a future improvement would be to allow to CO-Own a dashboard. This way you don't have to release all control of the dashboard and then have to have them hand it back.Would be good for collaboration and such for multiple people to "own" a dashboard.
You're welcome. Interestingly I've just found this request that was implemented for Jira Server, starting with version 7.12.0:
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRASERVER-17783
The corresponding for Cloud is still unresolved:
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRACLOUD-17783
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.