We are using:
Zephyr for JIRA Cloud 4.0.1-final,
Zephyr for JIRA Cloud - Test Management for JIRA 132 Users
I am seeing an issue with not being able to view, or search through, all of the labels available when I am adding Test cases from another Test Cycle. This is my workflow:
I add all of my test case to a test cycle called "All Test Cases". All of my test cases have labels that identify the story and feature that they cover, like "QA-56" and "login". When I create a new Test Cycle called something like "Sprint 1 Feature Tests". I then add test cases "From Another Cycle". I choose the "All Test Cases" cycle and then choose the labels that I want and then click "Add".
The issue that I have is that only the first 15 labels are selectable, and searchable, in the labels selector.
I used this same workflow with an older version of jira and zephyr previously with no issue. I am now using a newer version of jira and am running into this issue.
I really like this workflow and am not looking for solutions that involve changing my workflow, unless it involves making the labels show up correctly in the label selector.