I've uploaded a couple of video files to a Confluence page to be played inline. The videos are from 3 to 5GB in size.
Q1: The documentation says you can upload files up to 100MB. Is that true and if it, how come I was able to upload all of the videos with above mentioned sizes?
As said, I was able to upload them, and they played inline successfully ... until they did not. Upon refreshing the page again the next day, some of the videos would no be recognized as an inline video anymore. I replaced those, but then, in a while, a next set of videos that were previously playable inline now didn't start or even appear as inline videos anymore.
Q2: Is the above problem related to the size or the compression of the videos? Or is the main problem the 100MB limit that I was able to seemingly pass without a warning or an error?
Thanks in advance.