Hello,
I am an admin but JIRA is not allowing me to bulk assign stories to a user. I could do this action last week, and I can manually assign them, but I cannot bulk assign. Is anyone else having this issue?
Regards,
Michael
same here. I can change everything else but the assignee. PLEASE FIX. ASAP
Could you confirm that you have the two permissions listed below. These are required in order to perform a bulk change.
"Required permissions - To perform a bulk operation, you'll need the appropriate project-specific permission and the global Bulk Change permission. For example, you would need to have both the Move Issue and Bulk Change permissions to perform the Bulk Move operation." - https://confluence.atlassian.com/jiracoreserver073/editing-multiple-issues-at-the-same-time-861257342.html
Cheers,
Mark
Hi @mvascovitz
Given that you were able to do this but now can't, try with a query which returns only a few issues, to see if that works for you. My thought is that your query may be returning an issue that you don't have access to (say from a different project), then bulk change won't let you do it.
At what point is it going wrong? Once you've selected all the issues? Or before that?
Hi @Warren
Once I have selected all the issues, the box that would allow me to enter a users name in the "assignee" is missing. In the image I included you can see I can select "Change Assignee" but the cell that allows the user to enter a users name is missing.
Hello Markus,
I can bulk change everything else except the assignee. I could do that two weeks ago but the box to enter the assignee is missing per my screen shots. Have you experienced this before?
I'm a site Admin for our cloud Jira and I also don't have the option to select a user - the only thing I can do is to bulk assign to "unassigned" - I've never wanted / needed to do this before, so not sure about it
We had to follow up with Atlassian support directly.
Hello All,
To get this resolved Atlassian had to manually performed an update to our database. If you encounter this issue please contact your support contact.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.