I am searching for a tool that gives me an overview of all my issues in a roadmap or in a Gantt chart. But ideally it would update automatically based on today's date and take into account the estimated hours.
It should be nice if there is an automatic suggestion of the way the work should be planned, but we should be able to move things around.
We don't use start and end date, but we use estimated hours and try the plan the issues based on priorities.
I' ve looked at Jira Portfolio, but I don't know if this does exactly as I'm explaining above.
Is there another tool that does something like this?
We will be using it for long term planning, to give an idea of an end date for our customers and an idea of start date when new development can be started (very important for our sales guy )
Has anyone has experience on how we can best manage this in Jira?