Hallo everybody!
I recently passed the ACP 600 JIRA Project Admin and now I will immediately go for ACP 100 JIRA Admin. I have some questions regarding this:
1) What’s your feeling: How much do the topics overlap?
2) Does it make sense to continue with ACP 100 or would you recommend a different Certification to continue?
3) For ACP 600 I registered for the University Course and received a voucher for the exam:
a) My understanding of ACP 100 is that I have to register directly for the exam via Kryterion for 350$
b) Courses are additional and not included in the 350$
c) Atlassian recommends these courses:
- JIRA Admin Prep 1 & 2
- Getting more from JIRA Workflows
- JIRA Admin Certification Preparation
Does anyone of these provide a voucher for the exam?
d) Which of these recommended courses I should visit in your personal opinion?
e) Do you recommend other courses/additional documentation and so on?
Thanks for your reply, his will help me a lot! 
Best,
Hannes