I am trying to send a notice to all users in Confluence and I cannot find such an option. Is there such an option like the one that exists in JIRA.
Hi @Darlene Ashleigh Jeter
Apologies, I missed that it was for confluence.
As currently email feature is not available in conflunece you can try out below work around.
1. Create a Public Page with required content.
2. Add a banner with hyperlink to above page or directly add content in banner.
Thanks,
Avinash
Send Email feature in Jira allows to you send email to all jira users or specific groups or projects.
Please refer below documentation for more details.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/send-an-email-notification-to-all-jira-server-users-776811096.html
@Avinash Bhagawati _Appfire_ I know the one that exists in JIRA. I am asking about CONFLUENCE. I have confluence users that are not JIRA Users.
@Avinash Bhagawati _Appfire_ OMG, thanks for the workaround. I can also monitor it that way!!!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.