Hi,
I need to make some workflow changes in one of our Projects
I have set up a trial project to perform a dry run. All I now need to do is switch the workflow scheme over to the new scheme an a live project.
When I start the process of changing the workflow I see a warning message telling me to backup before making changes.
I discussed this with IT and found that they can backup but there is no provision for restore of a single project. Even worse, we are a multi-company organisation with a single cloud licensing arrangement. This means that restore affects other companies in the organisation.
I think the simple answer is to ignore the warning to back up and just make workflow changes with care.
However, I just wanted to check before doing so.
Also, why does this particular operation come with a warning to back up first?
Thanks
/Louis
