I am getting crazy as I am not able to solve a problem in my Jira dashboard, so I hope someone will be able to help me.
From previous days, team is not able to move subtasks to another status and I already checked everything.
1. Error message when moving ticket from status 'POR HACER' to 'EN PROGRESO' directly on the board.

2. Message when moving directly changing status inside the ticket.

3. At this point, maybe someone modified my role? No. Still Jira administrator.
4. Check transition contidions.

5. Compare transition conditions with what I already have in the ticket.
* Ticket is not flagged, so 'Flagged' does not have 'Impediment' value.
* I belong to jira-administrators team.
* Labels does not have 'pruebas_produccion' label, just 'etiqueta' label as a test to assure the problem was not the lack of labels.

6. Anyway, I tried removing all transition conditions. Same error message when trying to transit the ticket.
7. Maybe the problem is a mandatory parameter? No mandatory parameters as I already checked too.
Then, another idea about what is going on? Thank you in advance.