I have several teams that work on specific projects. Each team has a respective board.
- Team A's Board, Team B's Board & Team C's Board
There are a few team members that are on multiple teams
- Team Member 1 is on both Team A & Team B
There is another board that utilizes every member from every team on one board
- let's call it the Alpha Board
I need to see Alpha Board issues that are assigned to members on Team A in Team A's board and so on for all boards
- Team A Board, Team Member 1 - Alpha issue 1, Alpha issue 2, Team A issue 1, Team A issue 2
- Team B Board, Team Member 1 - Alpha issue 6, Team B issue 1, Team B issue 2, Team B issue 3
I have tried cross filters for a joint board but it doesn't work without getting very messy.
- Member 1 is on both Team A & Team B
- I assign their Alpha Board issues to Team A's Board
- Team B's current sprint appears in Team A's backlog because Member 1 is on both teams
(i removed issues to avoid team confusion but there was the 1 Alpha issue in the B Sprint 19)
The filter logic I am using for Team A's board is "project in (Alpha Board, "Team A") AND assignee in (EMPTY, member 1, member 2, member 3, member 4 ) ORDER BY Rank ASC
The filter logic I am using for Team B's board is "project in (Alpha Board, "Team B") AND assignee in (EMPTY, member 1, member 5, member 6, member 7 ) ORDER BY Rank ASC
Is there another filter logic that will not pull Team B's backlog into Team A's backlog? Is it even possible to pull issues from multiple boards into one board for members that are on multiple teams?