Hi,
I have a big problem. I have migrated same machine (confluence,bitbucket and jira software). 3 installation independent.. I have bought 3 certificate in goddady. Everything working except application link.
The error is javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX path building failed: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target
I have imported certificates (root, intermediate, or crt of goddady) in truststore java (cacerts)
I have revised:
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-questions/Configure-Application-Links-Confluence-to-Jira/qaq-p/1170329
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-questions/Application-links-over-https/qaq-p/747739
What can i do??
Many thanks
Hi Miguel Angel,
Some thing to point out here:
Note that a SSLHandshakeException means that the certificates hasn't been added correctly or you forgot to reboot the application.
Regards
Hi Jack,
thanks for you answer. I have used SSLPoke y everything is ok.. I use a UCC certificate (is the same certificate for 3 applications). I have rebooted the machine..
I don`t know what can i do more
Are you sure that your application is using the Java Runtine Enviroment located at C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.8.0_221 ?If so:
Have you added the public part of the other application certificate OR the CA to the cacerts file located at C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.8.0_221\security\cacerts in both applications
I've supposed the certificate has been generated correctly but do you mind to try the HttpClientTest to check if there is any problem?
First thanks so much for your help . I found the issue.. The problem was in the cacert.. Jira installed in windows use this path C:\Program Files\Atlassian\JIRA\jre\lib\security and I did the change in java_home (in my system was C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.8.0_221)
I have added the public part in the C:\Program Files\Atlassian\JIRA\jre\lib\security\cacert and everything is working.
It was my fault not say what operative system i had.
For detect the public part, i used this (https://support.cloudbees.com/hc/en-us/articles/217078498-PKIX-path-building-failed-error-message)
Thanks, I appreciate your help
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.