I want to get the List of all the projects that were created by me. I am having Site Admin access
You can do that through Advance Search
you can just paste this in the end of your URL "?jql="
To Open Advance search
I don't think you can list out projects in " issue " navigator
Not a perfect solution but I guess you can add a gadget in your dashboard. The name of the gadget is projects - add it , edit it and select all projects you own and it will list out.
The demerit here though is that if you own a new project - you will have to select it once to be displayed here.
Oh sorry my bad !, i though you are looking to have your issues on all projects,
if you are looking for projects as per my knowledge you can sort it from project screen by leader.
It will show up something like this ;
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.