Using Jira Cloud, I'm an intermediate (self-taught) admin.
- I setup a new workflow for a different project (TROVR) and everything works great. (See Pic A)
- Setting up a separate workflow for a new project (CTA) and the resolution refuses to set.
- I've transitioned 3 test issues roughly 8-10 times after trying different "solutions" found in the community, to no avail.
- I have setup the first post function as "The Resolution of the issue will be set to Declined". (See Pic

- I moved it to be the second post function. Didn't work.
- I moved it to be the last post function. Didn't work.
- I used the default resolution of Done. Didn't work.
- I deleted the "Rejected" transition and re-created it. Didn't work.
- I used the workflow for TROVR (see #1). Didn't work.
- I verified the Resolution of Declined is correctly setup. (See Pic C)
- You can see that for my 3 test issues, the resolution isn't set at all. (See Pic D)
- These test issues have been transitioned using the "Rejected" transition (seen in Pic A) many times, but the resolution won't set!
What I did find is that the history of the issues shows I've set the resolution (when it transitions) but as soon as I re-run the search, the resolution is still showing empty. (See Pic E)
Pic A

Pic B

Pic C

Pic D

Pic E
