can anyone say?
Chuck,
What Support are you referring to? If you are having an issue with your atlassian products maybe I can help? Note that I’m just a user like yourself. Can you explain the issue you are facing?
FWIW, I will say that the support I have received when I have reached out has been very good
I support Jack's comment.
Atlassian's support is very good and the Atlassian community is very helpful.
I can't count the times Jack has helped out to me or others here, and there are many like Jack who enjoys helping others.
So, OP, I think you should revise your question.
Hi @Chuck Vincent
If you could provide some more information on the issue I'm sure @Jack Brickey and the Atlassian Community can provide a solution.
Hope this helps,
Danny
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.