Hello, could you help me, how to set org and site admin to user?
I have not chance. After Settings I have not field Administrators.
I am org and site admin.
Thanks
Soňa
Hi Soňa,
Thank you for reaching out to Atlassian Community!
To add an org admin you need to go to admin.atlassian.com, select the desired Organization > Settings > Administrators > Add administrators.
Any org admin can add another one, there is no other permission for that.
Can you please send us a screenshot of what appears when you go to Settings on the organization?
Also, to help us better troubleshoot this issue, open the developer tools on your browser to check if there is any other error.
Regards,Angélica
Hi Angelica,
I have not settings here :-(
Can you send us a screenshot of the options you see in the organization?
Below it's the sidebar of my test organization, there are four options including Settings:
Great it works, thank you
Hello @Mark Davies,
Nothing has changed since my last response.
Can you access admin.atlassian.com and check if you can access the organization?
I can see that you are site admin of three sites, but only on two of them that you are an Org admin.
Please, make sure that you are accessing the administration of the ones that you have Org admin permissions.
If you have any other questions regarding this matter, please let us know.
Kind regards,Angélica
This isn't working and honestly it shouldn't be this difficult. I am the sole org for the site and have been for a year but I need to give those rights to the CEO and other users. JIRA is allowing me to do that and the more it changes the more frustrating it's becoming to be honest. I know it's a great tool, I pitched it and recommended it, and I run it. So I appreciate everything Atlassian is doing here but please stop making things complicated. The simple idea was the best and now things are becoming a mess not only to maintain but to teach. However; that's not the issue here. I simply cannot add another site org. I can add Admin but the Org option doesn't exist for me and I've looked for hours. I'm done trying this.
Hello @Michael Puckett II,
Thank you for reaching out to Community!
The place where the Org admins are added is different. When you need to add someone as a site admin, for example, you go to Cog icon > User management.
Since you are the Org admin, when you access User management you will also be able to see the Org menus on the top. So, click on Settings > Administrators.
I can confirm that your account (the one you are using here in community) has Org admin permissions, so in case you have more than one account on your site, please, make sure that you are logged in with the correct account.
Hope this helps!
Hi there @Angélica Luz!
I'm trying to pass the ORG ADMIN role over to a team account for our testing sandbox but I'm not seeing the 'Administrators' tab (admin.atlassian.com > Settings > ?).The current admin's account is managed via G Suite, but this is a separate Atlassian Organization, so I'm not sure why it would prevent directly managing Administrators for the test organization.
Nowadays one can assingn organisation role by:
I don't see a "Directory" menu, also the menu on the left side is different, check the screenshot below:
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.