It take 8-10 seconds for us to see webpages. How can we make this faster. Other partners have said you guys give more RAM to VM to increase speed. Please help us do this.
We're not Atlassian support (although Atlassians do read and contribute), we're end users of the software like yourself.
If you're having performance issues with Cloud, you need to raise a support request with Atlassian over at https://support.atlassian.com
Be aware though, "throw RAM at it" is often totally the wrong answer, and I would not pre-judge what the problem is. Most of the people that I have run into who are yelling "Cloud is slow" actually have slow networks or are using old versions of IE (please, use a proper browser, or if you must use IE, 10+). The only time I've investigated a slow cloud instance and it's been the server running slowly, it was because they set up something rather odd and managed to overload it.
Atlassian may well ask you to show your diagnostic work that shows that it is the server that is the problem. But do go ahead and raise the issue, it's worth it.
Since Atlassian doesn't necessarily support IE. I have switched to Firefox and am very happy with it.
Always try it with a proper browser ;-)
Amit, please confirm if the same performance problem occurs in different browsers or different places (using another network).
Cloud instances should work without any problems, since they have tools to analyse the performance of their instances.
Also, is this problem occurring to all users? All the time?
Andre
For me, experience is always slow with Jira on cloud
I'm concerned about the huge list of deprecation warnings in the DevTools log.
And the system (version 8) is slow. Pages don't always load. Etc, etc.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.