The ticket which are assigned to me are not showing up in assigned to me category. Following is the screenshot attatched. I have tried multiple times, but it does not show in my category list. Assigned to me tickets are still 0
Can you view the details of the “assigned to me” JQL by editing the queue and share here? Also, if you use this filter as a test what are the results?
Assignee = currentuser() and resolution is empty
I'm having this same issue but only when tickets are "done" or "awaiting validation" -- how do I get these to show up in the assigned to me area when those tickets are assigned to me?
Hi @[deleted],
if the resolution is set then the issues will not appear in the Assigned to me under the Your work drop down. You can create a filter and display any issue assigned to you.
assignee = currentuser()
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.