I need to access this REST endpoint for non authorized users from browser but, it always returns 401. How can I get through it?
`/wiki/rest/atlassian-connect/1/addons/{appKey}`
Hello Pavel,
Welcome to Atlassian Community! Happy to help you.
Although I am not too familiar with the Atlassian Connect REST-API, I have reviewed the documentation on this. According to the documentation, the endpoint must be called by an app. It is not possible to access this endpoint from any unauthorized user or through your browser.
In addition to the lic parameter, an app can use the REST API resource /addons/{appKey} provided by Atlassian Connect to get an instance’s license for this app. Note, you will need to declare READ scope in order to use this resource.
lic
READ
If you wish to obtain the active user account, we have a feature request about this below:
If this is not what you are trying to do, I would refer to the resources below:
Regards,
Shannon
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.