Hi
For some reason i couldn't able to open any of the projects in JIRA being an admin.
Could someone help ?
Thank you
Hi Atif,
Welcome to Atlassian Community!
I saw that you have two accounts in the instance. Your email that starts with the letter U is a site-admin and the other email that starts with A is a user only.
Please, make sure to log in using the correct account to be able to access projects and settings.
Also, as you are a site-admin, you can add yourself to all groups on Administration > Users and adding those groups, you will be able to see all projects.
Regards,Angélica
Hi Angelica
i did try with both emails. But no luck. Pls advise. It’s the same issue. Couldn’t able to access projects.
thank you
uday
I see that you are a site admin and are on the group “Administrators”, so you should see all the projects when logged using the same email you are using here in community.
Can you send us a screenshot of what you see when you go to Jira settings > Projects?
Is there any error saying that you don’t have permission?
Please connect and resolve the issue asap. I can be reached on 409.893.0839.
I have all permissions needed to access JIRA but couldnt able to do it.
If this is how the issue has been handled for these many days just for access we are not going to continue with JIRA.
Please reach out to me asap or cancel the subscription renewal asap. I am unable to cancel from my end or advise me how to cancel subscription.
Thanks
Uday
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.