I have updated settings to allow parallel sprints as advised on Atlassian but I am still unable to have more than one sprint on the go at one time, is there something else I need to do?
Hello @Grant Crawford
You can use https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirasoftwarecloud/using-parallel-sprints-797737030.html.
Just noticed, it does not work in the new agile project. If you use the classic scrum the parallel sprints work just fine.
Create new project and use the classic scrum board template.
Hi Ashkan,
Many thanks for your reply, another function the NG projects don't have, may I ask if you use the NG option at all?
Thanks.
Hiii @Grant Crawford
Ihave never use that. ((( thanks a lot for your answer.
cheers
Seems sensible!
Thanks again @Ashkan Malekly
I'm using classic board and classic scrum and I still cannot see how to set up a parallel sprint.
@jacquelyn.leong
It's in french, but it may help
still unable to figure out this option. any help. turned on the option but still not able to get more than 1 sprint on parallel
I am having exactly the same issue - I also turned on the option on Parallel Sprints but I am still unable to kick off more than one sprint.
Hi @Grant Crawford
Are you using a Next-Gen project?
If so, parallel sprints are not yet an available feature for Next-Gen. Please see this suggestion to add the feature, which you can vote for:
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSWCLOUD-17195
Best regards,
Bill
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.