Hi everybody,
I have a basic question regarding Screens. Maybe you can help here 
I have added the field fixversion and affectedversion to all Screens used in my project. They appear in the Create Screen and in the Edit Screen and the order of the fields is correctly. But with the ‚View‘ I have some problems: I have added the fields to the View Screen, but they do not appear.
When I edit the screens I have only one tab, so all fields are displayed in a list. When I use the create or the edit action, I have a corresponding list of all this fields. It matches 1:1 to the screen scheme. But when I look on a Task (View) there I have two columns and different sections. In the View screen I even configured a long list of fields, but some oft hem are missing and the order is not the same. So how can I configure the View screen to display these fields? How can I arrange fields in the View in general?
Thanks for your advice!