Hello,
For some reason, none of the Zephyr Test screens are displaying in Chrome. I continue to get a blank screen when other team members are able to get the page to load.
Check if you have any ad blockers, or similar anti popup extensions in your chrome installation, and if so, whitelist jira.
As a test connect in incognito mode, which by default runs with all extensions disabled.
Thanks Andrew, but this remains the same, nothing is displaying. I've ran this with our IT team is no one seems to know why.
Are you still seeing this issue @Danny Fu ?
Please submit a ticket to our support team so that we can look at it right away - https://support.smartbear.com/message/?prod=zephyr-for-jira
Thanks Steven. I have submitted as instructed: Case#00407761.
@Steven Colón I am facing the same issue not able to connect to Zephyr through Chrome. I have tried the above steps, still the same issue.
Thanks.
Any luck? I am also facing same issue
Has this been fixed yet?Still having trouble with empty frames in chrome browser, so far I've seen
16/09/2022Still broken for chrome users....
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.