Hey there Atlassian community,
Hoping someone smarter than me can help. We are trying to automate prioritization of tickets based on client urgency (from request types), client impact (defined by org name) and then age of ticket. The combination of these three elements create a weighted score that I will set in a custom field.
The age of ticket piece is proving to be tricky, as I cannot find a built in solution to update the ticket at certain age intervals. The built in Automation allows for setting the other two fields but leaves very limited options for updates based on ticket age of any sort.
Anyone aware of creative ways to use the Jira tool set to automate changes in the tickets as the ticket ages? I am looking at intervals like 1-3 days 4-9days and older.
I am working hard to not increase the cost of our Jira footprint as we build out our solution.
Thank you for your help in advance and happy Friday!