Hey,
could you assist me with the following Problem:
Setup: Confluence Cloud connected to Azure AD
I would like to programatically get a Token from the Azure AD and use the contents of that token to login a user into my Confluence instance.
I have been able to aquire the security token but now I am stuck. Is there a confluence cloud url (e.g. the callback url) that I can redirect the user to automatically log him/her in? And if so which data/parameters would I need to pass.
The scenario is that I have a website were users can log in and there is a documentation for that website in the conflluence cloud (no public content) that the users should get readonly access to. So when a website user requests the documentation I generate the security token with predefined credentials and the user is redirected with that token onto the confluence cloud.
Thank you for enlightening me if such scenario is at all possible.