I have two projects Project A and Project B. When I receive a comment in a Project A from the customer that comment needs to be copied to its linked issue which is in project B. Can someone help me to automate this?
I've been doing that with automation for jira.
@Fran Garcia
Thanks for the response. Could you please explain me how that can be made..
of course:
I explain and translate every step:
And that's all
Hi @Fran Garcia
Thanks for the help. But I have an issue since my parent issue and linked issue belongs to a different project I am not able to execute this rule as the rule I created is getting applied only for the parent issue. When the rule is executed it ignores the condition. Hence I am getting the comments copied. Could you please help me out on this. Thanks in advance
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.