I am looking for JQL that will provide me with a list of unique projects (no duplicates) where:
- There are active sprints (because I don't want to see inactive projects)
- The assignees in those projects are members of defined groups (because I only want to see projects where my teams are working)
- where the saved filter can be used in a Dashboard with the Filter Results widget
I have this JQL written up:
(assignee in membersOf(IO) OR assignee in membersOf(GISA) OR assignee in membersOf(CC)) AND issuetype = Story AND Status in ("In Progress", "To Do") AND cf[10020] in openSprints() ORDER BY project
This gives me a list of all stories that are in active sprints for 3 teams - IO, GISA, CC.
When I use this filter in the Filter Results widget in a Dashboard, I get a repeated project label for every active story, even if I only specify the Project field.
I then tried this JQL as a filter:
(assignee in membersOf(IO) OR assignee in membersOf(GISA) OR assignee in membersOf(CC) ) AND issuetype = project
... but that yielded no results. Plus I am unsure how to only filter these projects for ones that contain active stories (In Prog/ToDo).
Any input?