I am new to JIRA software. I tried to install the trial version of th eJIRA software and Zephyr to work on Test cases.
After installation, I couldn't find the issue type of Test. So I created the new one and added it to the project.
I created an issue and tried to edit the issue to include the test steps, test data and expected results. However, the issue does not display any test related fields.
Tried the general configuration for Zephyr but the new issue type is not listing.
- Show Create Zephyr Test on Issue Type(s)
Also when I try to link the other issues to this field, it is still not showing the test case field options.
Can you guide me through on how to resolve this issue? As I am on the trial version, I would appreciate if someone could help me out ASAP.
Thanks in advance.
Attached the screenshot of my test issue.
