I have a next-gen Jira project where I am tracking issues using multiple labels and epics. We are trying to identify patterns in issues, so I am labeling the issues with the site number that the issue occurred at, as well as the month in which it occurred.
My goal is to be able to generate two types of dashboard gadgets:
1. A dashboard gadget with a pie chart showing each site and how many issues are related to each
2. A dashboard gadget with a pie chart showing each month and how many issues occurred in that month
The issue I run into is that when I build a pie chart by label, it shows both the month labels and the site labels. is there any way to prune labels that don't match a certain format from the pie chart? I cannot just filter on specific labels since each issue will have multiple labels, so filtering on the months will still show the sites in the widget.