Thinking of getting Jira and would be best having the Clod version.
I need to get a BA to write Epics & User Stories or converting Requirements into these , if that is possible. Put these in Sprints
I then need to create test scenarios /scripts? The whole test process.
I am a PM so need to see - visually at a glance (reporting /dashboards) what is in the product backlog and what is in Sprints what their status is
Any defects emanating and issues for resolution
Can we create a project or test plan in Jira? I have MSP I just need to know.
Create a Test plan?
Can i add attachments to a User story for the developer s and testers
Need to collaborate with Suppliers who are external to the organisation so how do we collaborate?
It may well be that we could use the Ticketing system for helpdesk so an idea of cost of that would be helpful
Your urgent response would be appreciated