I tried a few options already, like appointing two dashboards to the project, but not even the default dashboard shows.
The 'Board' shows in all scenario's I tested.
I use Chrome to access Jira Cloud.
Thanks for any tips. Edgar
can you share a screenshot of what you are seeing/not seeing?
Here you go, Jack. This is shown after a new login, as a simple user.
But isn’t that image showing the default board? At least that is what I call it. What do you mean by default board?
You may already be aware but let me state the following just in case it is helpful...
Hi Jack, I might be lost somehow then.
My experience and the Jira Documentation, refer to a 'dashboard' as something that can be set to personal, be shared with others, etc. Apparently, a 'board' is something else.
I would like to see the personal or the default 'dashboard' shows up as first screen after having selected the project, or - if the user is only involved in one project - directly upon login.
Is there a way to do that? Thanks, Edgar
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.