I've pasted a trello board link into a confluence page but it is not rendering. What am I missing? I haven't been asked to sign into Trello in Confluence so not sure if the apps are talking to each other?
Hello Tim and welcome to the Community!
After reviewing your post we attempting to recreate the issue on our end. We did recreate the issue but found a stale page needed to be updated before the Trello macro worked again. This looked to be a client-side issue and we confirmed after publishing the page, closing the tab and opening the page in a new tab all was well again.
We would ask you to publish your current page, close the browser tab and reopen the page within a new tab. Also, editing the page twice (as yourself) can help to flush out any cache issues which may prevent the macro from displaying.
If you’re still having the issue after this, please let us know.
Regards,Stephen Sifers
I have the same issue and just closing and re-opening the browser did not work.Do you have any update on this?
Hi, I am trying to achieve the same thing but the Trello board link pasted on my Confluence page does not render. Is there a solution to this?
Cheers,
SA
I had the same issue, I was using safari and it wouldn't work. I started up chrome and tried again and it worked first time.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.